Sorry, Temporarily out of stock... such a heartbreak!

JustCallMeAnna

Please forgive me if this belongs under another listing.

So I have been stuck on obtaining another Willowcrest since I joined this forum. And then even more so since I posted about it in the "My First Dollhouse" section, because the idea of building another with my father (although, with the distance between I imagine it would be a very slow going endeavor) is beyond insanely awesome to me! I can work out the logistics of that once I acquire the almighty house!

I check the greenleaf site like a stalker. Even stooped to considering buying on ebay (but the thought of buying something where the box looks water damaged and they've OPENED it (to prove the wood is  "unharmed," touching it in the process, not even showing you the entire sheets... muchless all of the sheets)... I can't bring myself to do it. I won't bid it.

I guess what I'm getting at is how long do kits generally stay "out of stock"?! If it was discontinued, they'd just remove it from the site; right?!

I sincerely feel like a stalker!

I hope it comes back soon. I would surely love for it to be my next build. I feel like time is of the essence (and I hope and pray that it's not), but it seems like my father brings up his will at least once a week (there's a little bad blood among us "kids") and now he's got the pneumonia again.

It wasn't until after I got rid of the Willowcrest he built that I realized how proud he was of that house, how much time and effort they had put into it. I feel as thought I committed the ultimate sin and I need to make it right!

• Like 1

I just received a response to my email inquiry about the Willowcrest Kit.  I was told, "We still don't have a date, please just keep checking back."  So, I'll do just that, keep checking back.  I really want to build the Willowcrest!