Looking for Victorian Mansion VM-800 instructions and parts sheet

JackieMom

Hello, 

I'm new to the community but I have had a DuraCraft Victorian Mansion VM-800 in storage for several years.  Unfortunately when I finally pulled it out to put it together, the instructions and parts sheet were missing.  Does anyone have a digital or hard copy that they would be willing to share?  It would make things go a lot more smoothly!

Thank you for your help!

Jackie

• 4 months later...

Hi Cheverly, I'm so glad I found you  My daughter had the Victorian VH600 DuraCraft when she was small.  However, I had the brilliant idea of wiring it and I jut destroyed it and could never put back together because I had no instructions.  Now I would like to assemble it for my little granddaughter, I would like to try anyway.. would be so appreciative if you could e-mail the instructions

Thank you soo much!

I removed your email address from your post. Posting it publicly opens you up to receiving spam. You can send Cheverly your email address by Private Message - click her username in the post above yours and then click "Message". (It's a good idea to do that anyway because she might not see this thread.)

Good luck with your mansion!

• 10 months later...

Hi! I have a VM 800 I bought in the late 70's or early 80's as a finished "shell"--can't imagine putting it together!

I didn't touch it til January--now have almost finished the exterior and the kitchen! It's so beautiful--when it's finished, I plant to shrink myself and move in!

lovely to find posts from other VM 800 construction engineers!

Do post us an introduction in the Newcomers' Forum, Mary Helen.  When you have made five posts you can make an album of your progress in the Gallery.  It's helpful to other kit builders & rehabbers to see what other folks have done.

• 2 months later...

I don't need them, since I built my house sometime between 1979 and 1984--but just wanted to say your donation house is absolutely beautiful, and how precious of you to donate it to a pet Shelter!

Blessed evenin',

Tiaannabelle's Mom (Tia and Annabelle are my precious little semi-rescue Toy Schnauzers!)

(Mary Helen)

We've two rescues of our own - both Chihuahuas.  One is sweet as the day is long.  The other ..... not so nice - ha, ha.  But my husband said no one would ever take her, she'd wind up being put down.  So we deal with it.  She ADORES my husband and tolerates me.  Oh my gosh - I forgot I used a photograph of the sweet one, Spike, here on my profile.  Ain't he a cutie?

Funny but the nasty Chihuahua came with the name 'Angel'.  But our son refers to her as Satan.  When we first got her she HATED our 3 granddaughters and would chase them nipping at their heels.  (Never actually biting them but it was scary for them just the same).  I have to wonder what made her so nasty and then to have continue to be nasty is baffling.  She's not AS nasty as she used to be but honestly - ugh.  

Hi, Mike! And wow! I didn't keep the instructions after my house was finished, so hadn't seen them in YEARS! I only have an iPad, but I may print the instructions at the library, just so my cousin who's getting my dollhouse when I pass on (hopefully at least long enough in the future for the house, and the unbuilt kits to be finished!) can see what I went through building it!

as Bob Hope sang, Thanks for the memories!

i went to your Etsy page--you're on a break for awhile!

Alejandra, I hope you will also post an introduction.  Our moderators and administrators work very, very hard to keep this site safe, but it is public, and we all need to remember that.