Swap time!

chesterfieldzoo

Please message me if you want to participate.

I will give everyone until tuesday  the 26th to decide. That way if anyone hasn't seen this yet, it gives them more time.

From that point, I will post the rules and send out pms. You would have 6 weeks to do the items and get them to me - making them due about March 10. If they get to me sooner, great.

Dropping out is rude. If something comes up within the first week that is long term, that's fine, but let me know asap. if not, I think 6 weeks is plenty of time to pull it all together. SHOULD someone drop out after I receive  items, you have the choice of getting the extra back or allowing me to gift it (I have someone who makes suggestions with an inside track)

Please don't be afraid you item won't be good enough. I have had people say they were worried their item wouldn't be good and when I get them, they are all fabulous! You all are more talented than you think.

• Like 3

• There is that Holly, and that is understandable. Life can be unexpected.  I just don't want someone to join and then well into it, change their mind. That is unfair to the other people who may have their items finished and did the extra item for nothing.
  • Like 1

My confidence was up, but I think the deadline is too soon for me (as a swap newbie) as I have a lot on my plate (I spend February and March stressing about filing taxes...it's like procrastinating my homework all over again). I could do April, but March is cutting it close for me. I'm actually going to ponder my swap idea a bit (I love making these particular items), and probably make some of my items up...and wait for the next swap opportunity. But thank you for getting this going - and thank you to everyone for all the info and clarifications - I am looking forward to participating in a swap sometime!