Well this stinks - sheet missing from kit

vbharrington

A while back I bought a Greenleaf travel trailer from an online retailer, and when it finally arrived I didn't open it, I just put it in the closet.  I sat down after dinner to begin working on it, and I am so upset that all of the sheets are not in the box. I am missing the sheet with the curbside interior and the window trim (sheet 4) and I have two of sheet 1 (roadside exterior support). The time for returns has already passed, so I don't know what to do. Are the interior support pieces mirrors of each other, If so I should be able to flip the support and use it, but I'd still need window trims. Will Greenleaf exchange the sheet for me? Any advice would be appreciated.

Just got off the phone with Greenleaf customer service and a new sheet is on the way.  I just hope this East Coast Winter storm they are calling for doesn't hold up delivery.  I've got so many ideas, for the trailer, and my ADHD has kicked in and I feel like I HAVE to work on something.

• Like 1

That is great Customer Service, I'm so glad for you! While you are waiting, you can always punch out and label parts and start sanding and painting them, that way there will be less sanding and painting when the parts get there!

• Like 1