Spring Swap 2016

chesterfieldzoo

I have gotten to use my saw I bought a few months back...it wasnt much but I really enjoyed it... I thought of a few more projects I could do with it now...

made 12 of one of my components cuz they just so cute...need some for the Queen....have I said too much!?!

have 2 of my items ready for step 2...ooooooooo so much fun I cant wait!:clap:

Hmmm, teaser... Well, the process has included really, really bad language and a major oooops leaving me with a 2inches long scratch on My wrist, no blood staining though.... So think I am going to back away slowly this evening.

hugs

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Uh oh. Be careful, Anna!

Thank you, I will, stooopid misstake sneezing and sharp tools in hand! Will make for an interesting conversation over coffee tomorrow huh?!?

Hugs

11 hours ago, nuttiwebgal said:

wow...that was quick...better get back to mine...decided to see if I could make enough of ----- to use instead of -----. to put under the -----!

:hmm: aha, so the --- goes there huh?!? Oh well, I am trying out the different -----s to see which one looks better, this one or that one, or why look at that.... 

Hugs

exactly!!! I knew you would understand perfectly!  made a big push this evening and I am down to the last little doo dads to add.. then to packaging...I will make a trip to the DT and see what they have...hoping for Valentines something..as I wubbers yousa soo much!!!:flowers:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, nuttiwebgal said:

exactly!!! I knew you would understand perfectly!  made a big push this evening and I am down to the last little doo dads to add.. then to packaging...I will make a trip to the DT and see what they have...hoping for Valentines something..as I wubbers yousa soo much!!!:flowers:

WUB you too!!! :cloud9:

2 hours ago, smjsome said:

First swap .  Maybe a silly question - but 

I know we package individually, but is this a secret Santa sort of thing, or do we put our name on the individual packages, so you know not to send my item back to me?

Deana will know whose items they are if only because your name will be on the return address, eh? :)

Some folks package the items and let the hub parcel them out anonymously, others indicate who the item is meant to be sent to. The latter especially if each of the items is not identical. You really should put your name in each item, so the recipient knows who made it. 

3 minutes ago, JustCallMeAnna said:

Shoot! I didn't put my name on them!

Not to worry ... Deana will probably take a photo of the whole set to post here. Or if she doesn't, you can tell everybody in this thread after everyone has received their package. :) 

It's only a secret until everyone in the swap has received his or her package of goodies --- then we all get to enjoy them, even if it's vicariously.

~~~> Just in general, whether for a swap or gift giving or for your own use, it's always a good idea to put your name and the date on every item you make. How many posts have appeared here wondering who made something and when? Lots! One day the results of your labor may end up in a yard sale or on Craig's list or eBay, and enquiring minds want to know. <~~~

• Like 1