Spring Swap 2016

chesterfieldzoo

Gah! I'm done with three and almost done with the rest except for one little piece. I finally made it to town to get more and couldn't find them anywhere! I did find something else that'll work. Three will have heart _________ and the rest will have owl __________. Oh well, they should still be cute little _____________. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering if I have totally missed the big reveal of the 2016 Swap? What with skipping back and forth to the hospital all winter, I haven't been on the forum as much. Can someone please direct me to the thread where the reveal happened? Thanks.

Think there was one more that Deana awaiting until re-packing and sending out the goodie boxes and then when they are received he BIG squeal of happiness will be heard worldwide as well as pictured.

Hugs

• Like 1

18 hours ago, chesterfieldzoo said:

I have all the stuff. I got behind and I will photo and rebox everything in the morning and get it in the mail. Once the last person gets their stuff, I can post pictures!! I think everyone is going to love it all!!

YAY!!! Happy dance with a twirl!

Hugs

I don't think anyone will be disappointed with their items! They are all shipped out. Everyone should have them monday except for Shamrockgirl who will get hers tuesday and Anna who won't see hers for a while since it's going to Sweden.

So much creativity!! The ______ with the little _____ was one of my favorites, but the ____ was also pretty awesome!!! I loved all the colors of the _______ and the ______ - omg is just so cool!!!!!

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Trinh said:

Is this where someone says we need pictures or is it rude to ask? :)  I kinda wanna see everyones goodies! 

Read Deana's post;  Anna hasn't received hers yet.