Spring Swap 2016

124 posts in this topic

got my box posted to the hub!! 3 day travel time at the most!

Gah! I'm done with three and almost done with the rest except for one little piece. I finally made it to town to get more and couldn't find them anywhere! I did find something else that'll work. Three will have heart _________ and the rest will have owl __________. Oh well, they should still be cute little _____________. ;)

Just wondering if I have totally missed the big reveal of the 2016 Swap? What with skipping back and forth to the hospital all winter, I haven't been on the forum as much. Can someone please direct me to the thread where the reveal happened? Thanks.

Think there was one more that Deana awaiting until re-packing and sending out the goodie boxes and then when they are received he BIG squeal of happiness will be heard worldwide as well as pictured.

Hugs

1 person likes this

I have all the stuff. I got behind and I will photo and rebox everything in the morning and get it in the mail. Once the last person gets their stuff, I can post pictures!! I think everyone is going to love it all!!

6 people like this

Looking forward to the big reveal! Maybe in the future I'll join a swap, but right now I'm too busy with stained glass.

18 hours ago, chesterfieldzoo said:

I have all the stuff. I got behind and I will photo and rebox everything in the morning and get it in the mail. Once the last person gets their stuff, I can post pictures!! I think everyone is going to love it all!!

YAY!!! Happy dance with a twirl!

Hugs

I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas, but I never know what day is going to "be Christmas!"  I can't wait.  I hope everyone is pleased with my swap.

2 people like this

I don't think anyone will be disappointed with their items! They are all shipped out. Everyone should have them monday except for Shamrockgirl who will get hers tuesday and Anna who won't see hers for a while since it's going to Sweden.

So much creativity!! The ______ with the little _____ was one of my favorites, but the ____ was also pretty awesome!!! I loved all the colors of the _______ and the ______ - omg is just so cool!!!!!

3 people like this

Thank you so much for facilitating this, Deana! :flowers:

1 person likes this

My box came too!  So much fun stuff!  It's Xmas in March!

so much of what came, works so well with my current projects, thank you so much!

my box arrived today also!!! thanks guys already have places in mind for all of the items! woot another successful swap

mine arrived today too- a day earlier than expected! Thanks so much for organizing this swap!

I think everyone got theirs today except Anna. Hers is going to take a while yet. Please don't mention or post any photos until she gets hers. Then I will post photos and names. Everything is very cute and I had a great time seeing it all.

Everyone did a lovely job on their items! Each piece is gorgeous! Thank you all!

Is this where someone says we need pictures or is it rude to ask? :)  I kinda wanna see everyones goodies! 

42 minutes ago, Trinh said:

Is this where someone says we need pictures or is it rude to ask? :)  I kinda wanna see everyones goodies! 

Read Deana's post;  Anna hasn't received hers yet.

Deana will post photos of all our lovely goodies when Anna receives her items....dont want to spoil her surprise!

your anticipation is duly noted....:fishing1:

I adore all of my items.  I have plans for everything already!  I didn't put my name and location on mine, so once everyone gets theirs, I will tell everyone which was mine.  Yes, thank you Deana for hosting the swap.