Spring Swap 2016

chesterfieldzoo

LOVE it all, sooo Happy and have been paying around with it all and the Lighthouse is climbing a LOT of the items somehow, sheesh such a Prima Diva huh?!? 

Somlooking forward to the weekend wheren I will be able to seriously play around with them staying and raking pictured. THANK you all participating!

hugs

23 minutes ago, chesterfieldzoo said:

If anyone wants to do a swap in a couple of months, send me a message. 

If not, I would like to do one in August with an end of September due date for either Halloween or Christmas items. 

Keep it in mind.

Meeee, you know nr and witchy season :)

hugs

• Like 1

On 3/31/2016, 12:41:45, chesterfieldzoo said:

If not, I would like to do one in August with an end of September due date for either Halloween or Christmas items. 

Keep it in mind.

I'd do another one!

I've enjoyed seeing the swaps done here and would love to participate in my first swap.  But I have no idea what I should make.  I'd appreciate any ideas you all would share with me.  Please PM me.  Thank you.

I just want to say that NOT all who participate are expert mini makers....

what I enjoy about swaps are that you get item you may not have known you needed or something unique that you hadnt thought of at all

but most of all each person sat with us in mind and made a thoughtful gift for us to enjoy....

soooo my advice to ANY and ALL swappers....think about your houses...go to pintrest....think about your skill level and then think about your stash,,,,

get out things that you think are appropriate for the theme....can you see something for a room in the house? porch items are always appreciated by some who forget about the porch...

still stumped...go to past swap galleries...tutorials....the house albums of those persons in the swaps.....

you are a miniature maker or you would not be interested in swapping so let your muse out and share the joy....  :cheer:

I get the most fun when the box arrives and there are so many thoughtful and unique items to play with!!

for those who participated with the last swap thanks sooooooo much! it was great fun to be back into the swing of things again!! 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2016‎ ‎12‎:‎41‎:‎45‎, chesterfieldzoo said:

Keep it in mind.

Although I am only a beginner I would love to participate in a swap, let me know if you are going to host one please. I am so excited!