We're home

Peggi

Just an update to let you know that we came home from the hospital and that DH is doing fine. He has some problems with his blood pressure while they had an epideral in for pain, but that seems to have resolved since they took it out.

We're both a little tired and he is extremely sore, but I'm so proud to say he is doing good. It will be Monday or Tuesday before we know for sure whether he will have to take any radiation.

Thank you all for all your prayers, and good thoughts sent our way. They have been so appreciated.

What a relief it must be for you both to be back home where you can both get some rest.

Thank you so much for letting us know that you're home safe. Take care of yourselves, and don't try to do too much. Do something special that you enjoy ... read a book, work on a miniature project .... and rest.

-Susanne

Soo glad to hear from you Peggi and that things have worked OK. Have been thinking of you!

You take care now and take it easy! Stay positive and allow yourself to have some fun mini-ing :tongue4:

Hugs

Thank you all again for your well wishes. So far other than being weak as a kitten, and shuffling like a really old man LOL he seems to be doing good.

The folks I work with surprised us and brought us a smoked tenderloin, and smoked turkey breast, potatoe salad, peas and rolls and his favorite chocolate chip cookies. Enough food that I don't have to cook for a few days. They also sent a big fruit basket. I'm so fortunate to have such good friend on and off line.