Value of houses? Boyce, Thomas

aggiemae

I am trying to clean up the mess that is my craft room and I am trying to decide which of my Victorians to let go of. I already have a finished Thomas and Boyce...but I also have a signed dated Joseph Angel shell (1993) and a numbered Noel Thomas victorian shell NOT BUILT by Ray Urh. (early 1970's). I haven't decided which but want to donate one to a Museum.

Questions:

How would I value these? They are priceless in my mind but I have seen a few built Boyce houses that are sad on ebay for thousands of dollars. And some of then actually sell!

I have almost enough Lawbre doors and windows to build the Boyce, should I build it then donate it or is it actually worth more as a shell?  

I have to go feed my family and then get to work on my work space...

Also, can someone PM me and explain how to download photos to GLF from my phone?

I talked with the people at our children's museum, The Gilbert House,   Apparently they pay for an appraisal. So that problem is solved. However, they want a completed house. So I have decided that I  am going to finish the Joseph Angel house. I could do siding and windows and a basic interior on the Thomas house but I don't think I could give it that Noel Thomas finish.  

My husband had a great idea though. He thinks I should build "houses of the world" with dolls of different cultures and races celebrating life cycle events or holidays. The museum could display them at Christmas when they do a big toy display thing anyway.. I could do this with some of the lightweight plywood  houses in my hoard as tthey would be easier to move and store. I am going to 100% retire in 18 months and I just might do this!