They Call Me When They Find More Houses...

JustCallMeAnna

So, not so long ago... I bought the Dura-Craft Victorian (that's still waiting to be rehabbed) from some fellows that have a tv show. At any rate, they called yesterday and said that they have more dollhouses and would be sending me pictures today. Pictures have arrived, anyone recognize any of these?

farm.jpg

IMG_20160222_115241.jpg

IMG_20160223_141355.jpg

tan.jpg

tan1.jpg

three.jpg

three1.jpg

Is that the Craig Bantle (sp) one? The show gets uploaded every now and then and I like to watch it when it does.

3 hours ago, JustCallMeAnna said:

The blue one, the Dura-Craft Farmhouse 505?

Yes, it's their second version of the Farmhouse. I was never very good at remembering the number, though. LOL

1 hour ago, Sable said:

I've only seen the show a few times. Once, I looked up their Dollhouses and thought they were asking too much. Looks like they have built up an inventory of them.

They were originally asking over $100 for the DC Victorian that I bought, but I emailed him back with an offer (citing all of the damage it has). He told me that he'd hold out for other offers and I told him that was fine. He emailed me back a week later saying he'd accept. My Jeffrey went and picked it up and apparently they hit it off and later emailed me that he wishes we lived closer.

They don't "build up" inventory, they try to move it as quickly as they can. My Jeffrey says that their warehouse is stuffed!

I've looked up their show on my chromecast... saw an episode from 2014 where they took a HofCo to one of their "specialty appraisers." She told them to bundle the water damaged/incomplete house with the furniture and kits for $1500.  IMHO, I think she's nuts. Or maybe I'm just the cheap old bat that just builds to donate so that all the little kiddies can have a home. I wonder what they finally sold it for??? Maybe I'll ask when I call him back to talk price on that funky three story.

40 minutes ago, rodentraiser said:

Is that the Craig Bantle (sp) one? The show gets uploaded every now and then and I like to watch it when it does.

Yes, it's their second version of the Farmhouse. I was never very good at remembering the number, though. LOL

Yes, it is... I finally looked it up and watched the few available free episodes there were.  I've read a few articles about Kraig and I really like his ideals on recycling and donation.

• 3 months later...

Good Afternoon,

The blue one looks like a Duracraft Farmhouse 505.

I have one in the box that I partially assembled 20 years ago, it is missing the instructions- as I remember- it was complete at the time, the box is intact but I cannot ascertain if possibly it is missing a few parts now.

I was going to  donate it to the local thrift store and found this site while looking for a copy of the instructions.

Do you know of a way I could get it to anyone that might could use it/ or want it?

Thanks so much!