Try again wallpaper

jbresr

Ok I desperately need lots of this wallpaper.  It is out of an OLD bed and breakfast inn that is being remodeled into a house.  A friend

and her husband would like to have this so I thought I would throw this out there to see if anyone might know where I might could get this.  I finally got

2 pictures to load into my wallpaper album and I managed to get the pictures onto this post I hope. If anyone knows where I can get this please pm me.  I would so like to surprise my friend  Thanks

SAM_0840.JPG

SAM_0838.JPG

When we repapered our 70+ year old Sears kit house (RL size) in OH I got  catalog of antique wallpapers from  an ad in the back of a home improvement magazine (this was in the mid-1970s, 'way before the internet) and ordered the new wallpaper after the hanger estimated how many rolls of each design to order.  Perhaps you could Google to see if your pattern is available.

I would try for vintage Victorian rose pattern wallpaper (you'll get lots of results) - I tried and there are several that look very similar so the search terms should be right.

• 1 year later...
10 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

Holly, it comes in 3 different colors. This pink, a burgundy and green on ivory, and a pretty violet blue color. I love this paper and can never find a place to use it.

If your Glencroft decides to be French it would look lovely in either the diningroom or parlor.