Reputation, membership status etc

Hi all - just out of interest I wondered how a member earns 'community reputation' points?  I'm assuming you go from silver, gold, platinum etc from the amount of posts you put on?  Thank you!!

55 minutes ago, Roxxie2 said:

I never thought about it........lol        I didn't know what the rating meant either...always learning something in here!:hehe:

I still wish when we liked someone's post that it would show who liked it though. Frequently I just like something to show that I read a response for something someone answered me on, but it didn't require me to answer them back. I never know for sure, whether or not they knew I read their response because they can't see that it was me who liked it.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, kathi17 said:

I still wish when we liked someone's post that it would show who liked it though

I agree Kathi, sometimes it would be nice to know so you could respond to them! 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kathi17 said:

I still wish when we liked someone's post that it would show who liked it though. Frequently I just like something to show that I read a response for something someone answered me on, but it didn't require me to answer them back. I never know for sure, whether or not they knew I read their response because they can't see that it was me who liked it.

You can see who it is by going to your own profile.

hugs

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bluebear said:

I have found that if I go to my Profile page, I can see who liked my posts.

1 hour ago, Anna said:

You can see who it is by going to your own profile.

hugs

Thanks, I went and looked and now I can see that. I never knew that before! It would still be easier if it was on the same page, or in the notifications though!

52 minutes ago, kathi17 said:

Thanks, I went and looked and now I can see that. I never knew that before! It would still be easier if it was on the same page, or in the notifications though!

Yep, I agree. And if you go see it in your profile, it still shows a notification. So you first have to go click on notifications to clear it, then click account, profile...

• Like 1