Heritage box FINISHED!!

Shareb

After almost four months my Heritage Box for my mum is complete. Which is a good thing considering we're flying down there this afternoon and I'll be presenting this to her this evening!!! :ermm:
Terrified - quite literally and extremely teary and emotional. This is so much of me - I have put so much time, love, energy and so much of me into this box. I really hope she can appreciate it, even if she doesn't quite love it. I can imagine my middle sister's response - 'Oh, that's great, good job.' My older sister may be a little more forthcoming and no doubt my niece will definitely if not 'gush' at least somewhat rave! :) To be honest, I'm not sure if any amount of 'gushing' could truly be enough for me!!  Anyway - here it is. Now I'd best go finish packing!  I've put more pics in my album....

Heritage box complete.jpg

• Like 3

I am so happy for you. I've been thinking abut you and wondering how you made out. That is such a beautiful picture, it really shows the joy in both of your faces, and is something you will always be able to look at and remember!

• Like 1

On ‎16‎/‎03‎/‎2016‎ ‎3‎:‎39‎:‎17‎, havanaholly said:

The look on your mom's face is totally priceless!

Isn't it!!!  As Kathi says - it's a picture and a memory I can always hold dear. xx

• Like 2