Reac Japan modern chairs-wholesale

12 posts in this topic

These are no longer being made and getting hard to find, but the US wholesaler (bc mini) still has some available . Including the iconic white lounge chair and ottoman ($15.00) and the red Jacobsen chair($10.00). A few years ago they sold the complete sets for $60.00 so the prices have gone up slightly but still less then half of the ebay price. Shipping for my recient order was the cost of a large USPS priority box. They are almost selling a 1:12 scale of a Corbusier figure seated in a black Corbusier chair. He  just moved into my GL Brookwood. 

http://www.bcmini.com/catalog/c12_p1.html

75130_white_lounge_chair_set.jpg.w180h156.jpg

s-l225.jpg

75131.jpg.w180h180.jpg

2 people like this

Love those chairs - I have a dollhouse chair and a real world chair problem - I want them all

My collection is pretty chair heavy too. I an makunf a wall box to dusolay sone if them.

I saw these in a shop in London. They were expensive so these prices are fabulous. The quality is great too. The most  realistic furniture in existence.  MikeUK uses them in his houses. I Highly recommend them if you are searching for modern furniture.

1 person likes this

they are down to just a dozen styles, Reac has discontinued them. IFY the plastic cushions of the chrome frame sofa,hair and lounge are removable so you can paint them.

I was lucky to find a complete set of six  volume 6 chairs today. They are coming from Japan for under $100.00 including shipping. The set includes two Frank Lloyd Wright dinning chairs and two MacIntosh fire side benches.

BCminis still has a few mid century  chair styles available.  I got the comfort chair with it's designer for $40.00. LeCorbusier  looks great in my modern rooms.  He is very detailed, I might paint him when I have more time. 

I saw your picture of M Corbusier in his chair & think he looks perfect just as he is!

Close up the clothing screams to be enhanced. He's wearing a bow tie and a vest. 

th.jpg

Elf miniatures are getting in a select few of REAC chairs. I've pre ordered a black egg chair- no idea exactly where it's going! lol :) 

Hi Aggiemae,

What else can you tell me about buying wholesale from Reac Japan  aka. bcmini.com 

A year ago I inquired with them about purchasing wholesale.   And now they are nowhere....?  Is this bcmini website trustworthy?   

Also, since I am on a dollhouse forum,  I am looking for all sorts of wholesale mini chairs for resale, specifically modern ones, or champagne cork cage chairs? 

I would love to have any advice possible!   

Thank you!  

Since you've joined us you might post us an intro in the Newcomers' Forum.  Somewhere online there is a tutorial for making the bistro-style chairs from the champagne cork cages, and you can make friends with your local caterers and restaurant maître-d's to save theirs for you to make yourself.  Or are you strictly a dealer/ seller?