Garfield Stairs

kaminiDHlover

I am looking to do something different with the stairs that came with the Garfield kit.  I would like to kit bash them but unsure what I can do. 

Is there anyone who could throw some ideas my way.  

I would really appreciate any help

Thanks 

• 2 weeks later...

I though maybe taking off the balusters from the main piece and replacing them with more realistic ones, also adding newel posts. I don't want to make a drastic move and then find

it doesn't look good.  Trying to go for something eye catching.  

Picture in your mind what you want it to look like, then find the components to make it real. It will look good. If you don't like it, you can always scrap it and try something else. 

• 4 weeks later...

I changed my garfield stairs to spindles and railing.  I am really happy with how they turned out.  I have some pictures posted the  members gallery.  It is some extra work, but well worth it.

Jodie, well worth it, indeed! Your success is making me look very hard at the staircase in the Beacon Hill with an eye to following your lead. 

19 hours ago, KathieB said:

Jodie, well worth it, indeed! Your success is making me look very hard at the staircase in the Beacon Hill with an eye to following your lead. 

I think that would look awesome.  You've got some good ideas for your beacon hill.  Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.