RGT Beachside Bungalow Bash?????

large.image.png.554c0c958776bd99a7d67037Has anyone (that you know of) bashed the beachside Bungalow? This house has been nudging me since the first time I layed eyes on it but the layout of the rooms is kind of cramped for me. 

If you know of someone who has posted pics of a extension bash can you give me the link. I saw this photo on Pinterest and I'm thinking I could possibly bash the kit to be similar to this design. What do you think?

• Like 1

Any kit can be bashed!  I wish Judith, our Queen of the Bash, were still active here.  Check out some of her wonderful bashes:  http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id=47&tab=node_gallery_gallery

• Like 1

That is a wonderful house Michele. Either of the RGT bungalows are what come to mind for me, too. I wonder if there is an extension that would work for the addition? If not, I'm sure you could get some plywood of the right thickness and make one from that, just mock it up with poster board or foamcore before you cut the plywood.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, L Swearengin said:

It is two kits I bashed. The bottom floor started life as a garage kit.  I never planned to use it as a garage when I ordered it.  It was destined as a beach house in my head from the day I saw it.

I was talking about the brown one. Look at Michele's inspiration picture above. Your brown house is quite a lot like it.

8 minutes ago, L Swearengin said:

The log cabin?

Actually, it does sort of look like a log cabin, but it was hard to tell in the photograph. I thought the shape of the dormers and porch looked like the one in Michele's picture.

I was googling (is that a word?) dollhouses a couple weeks ago and I found this. I have no idea who built it, so if anyone knows, please tell me. It's gorgeous. I was thinking of getting the adirondak (sp - someone must to know how to spell that dang word! LOL) to recreate this:

Misc_193.JPG.65b764080410c7fdbaef2bf588e

Misc_189.JPG.7832b6837807b33f22a64ea44f0

• Like 2

11 hours ago, rodentraiser said:

I was googling (is that a word?) dollhouses a couple weeks ago and I found this. I have no idea who built it, so if anyone knows, please tell me. It's gorgeous. I was thinking of getting the adirondak (sp - someone must to know how to spell that dang word! LOL) to recreate this:

I love this home. I want to create something similar. This reminds me so much of house next door to my aunt's house in East Hampton, NY

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/30/2016, 8:22:23, rodentraiser said:

I have this one on my favorites list on etsy:

https://www.etsy.com/listing/257487876/made-to-order-custom-built-ooak