Beacon Hill Bay windows

Boca1212

On the Bay Windows, both large and small the directions state to glue the wider open trim over one with a more narrow opening, much like all the other exterior window trims - although mine appear to all be exactly the same opening size - where one is not wider than the other -  this is the case on all of the smaller window in these Bays - Has anyone else encountered this ??

DR

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, here is the Pic - I hope !!!!  I think it's just that the directions are misleading as on these smaller windows the exterior trim pieces that are to be glued together, they are exactly the same size - when i look at other Beacon Hills already built, they look as if this is the case as well

Danny

IMG_0065.JPG

I was looking over my BH build pics and the outer layer is supposed to have a wider opening in the interior contour (outside edges flush with layer beneath). Not on the BH, but I have encountered where layered trim pieces like this looked alike. I would take a Dremel to those outer layers.

Edit: I think I can see it best in one of these pics.

Edited by rbytsdy
add link