Chicago Shows: Anyone else going?

Thanks Dale!

Carmen- Sometimes going alone is not so bad. No rushing and you can spend as much time as you like :)

I really wanted to check out the new show, but unfortunately, I only have Sunday morning to go. So, I've decided to check out Bishop show and say hello to some folks I know who will be there. Hopefully there will be pics and info about The Miniature Show though??

I'm going to all 3 shows....need to start or should I say, continue, my 'want' list now - with the new French Country Manor I have lots of 'wants'. Not expecting to fulfill all my wants but shows are great for the artisan wants, not to mention ideas. 

Just purchased my Thursday preview tickets for the new show - am very curious as to how that works out!  Ambitious plans for Thursday - 3 Blind Mice, then this one!  Leaves Saturday for Bishop Show. 

I worked it out this year that I will have pretty much an ENTIRE ROOM at the 3 Blind Mice Show! I have been scrambling all day buying more inventory to have it shipped to meet me there.

I can tell you this -- anyone looking for wallpaper will find plenty at my booth. Close to 2,500 sheets at rock bottom prices. I am also blowing out a lot of my wood trim. Now, in both cases you will have to sort through it all like a yard sale, but I promise the pricing will make it worth it. Hop over to my All About Miniatures Facebook page to see.. 

I will also have plenty of JBM furniture, Bill Lankford landscaping, Reutter Porcelain, Cat's Paw trunk kits, Dragonfly International kits and much more -- including some HALF SCALE and QUARTER SCALE items!

SPECIAL PRICING FOR FORUM MEMBERS! Looking forward to seeing/meeting many of you.

I know I have been away from the forum for a while, but there has been a lot going on in my life. I am going to head over to the  "Chit Chat" section and give you an update.

well, Alex is going to be in room 2 at Botiny Miniatures and Gonzo will be in room 3 at JBM/All About Miniatures, anyone else that we should look for at any of the shows? will not have time for everybody and it would be very nice meeting some of you (or all!!)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Gonzo said:

I can tell you this -- anyone looking for wallpaper will find plenty at my booth. Close to 2,500 sheets at rock bottom prices. I am also blowing out a lot of my wood trim. Now, in both cases you will have to sort through it all like a yard sale, but I promise the pricing will make it worth it. Hop over to my All About Miniatures Facebook page to see.. 

I so wish I were closer:cry:.  I would be stocking up on wallpaper and need tons of trim also!

On 13 april 2016 02:28:13, jbresr said:

I so wish I were closer:cry:.  I would be stocking up on wallpaper and need tons of trim also!

You and me both! Still I have this mantra of mine, "one of these days..."

hope everyone going will have a fabulous time

hugs

I've posted some of my goodies on my blog...more minis today!  :D

http://www.otterine.com/blog/blog1.php/3-blind-mice-2016-day

http://www.otterine.com/blog/blog1.php/bishop-show-2016-preview-day

Added the final day (for me, anyway -- Bishop is still on Sunday):

http://www.otterine.com/blog/blog1.php/the-miniature-show-debut

Brae, you did get some really neat stuff. I like the lucky bamboo plant and the Art Forge pieces a lot. I wish I had gotten some Graber pottery. She also had cute bushel baskets I wish I had gotten. Something for next time though!

Heidi, I got that trim and ceiling medallion (the one on the right) too! I love that big, long cabinet! 

Here's the one pic I have ready to share - need to upload my phone pics to the cloud thingie and I can share some more. Here's my pic of Frank and the chandelier I ordered:

IMG_0015.JPG

• Like 2

While at my father's home in Maryland I was looking forward to visiting Forever Friends, a Mom and Pop dollhouse shop in the basement of the owners home in Olney, MD. Unfortunately, they were closed because they were attending the shows in Chicago. Boo hoo.