Have you seen the video's where they are cooking real food on miniature stove??

Inge

A friend loaded a video on my facebook!  I couldn't believe it.  Using a miniature stove, cooking spaghetti and making pasta sauce from scratch.  If you haven't seen these, check them out.  Just type in UNILAD Cooking miniature style in your web browser.  There are quite a few choices. The other priceless one is making doughnuts from scratch.  Someone is very patient.

I can't watch videos on my slow internet, but it sounds amazing! I knew that a lot of the miniature stoves were made for girls to use to learn to cook, and used real wood, coal, electricity, etc. and worked just like their mother's real stoves. Toys were so much more fun back in the old days!

9 hours ago, kathi17 said:

I can't watch videos on my slow internet, but it sounds amazing! I knew that a lot of the miniature stoves were made for girls to use to learn to cook, and used real wood, coal, electricity, etc. and worked just like their mother's real stoves. Toys were so much more fun back in the old days!

I had one of those first electric "toy" stoves, but was forbidden to plug it in.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, havanaholly said:

I had one of those first electric "toy" stoves, but was forbidden to plug it in.

The girl next door and I were allowed to plug our little electric irons in, and iron on our little ironing boards! The best toy though, was a vacuform! Oh yeah, and the old Gilbert chemistry sets from the 50's and early 60's!!!

2 hours ago, Inge said:

Hey Sable! Sorry, thought I had something new and exciting (was to me), didn't see your post two weeks ago.

No apologies, turns out when I posted my post others said it was old news, too. I guess I have to get out more. Did you see my repost about "mini tacos in a mini kitchen"?