Buffalo Bill's Deadwood Stagecoach 1/12th scale

JohnReid

3 minutes ago, JohnReid said:

Thanks ! I want it to look like it did when Buffalo Bill returned it to the original manufacturer after many years on the road with his Wild West shows.

You've nailed it, John. Great work!

8 hours ago, jaxenro said:

Stunning work Is this based on the Model Trailways kit?

Sure is ! It seems very accurate but not well explained.It is great for my purposes as very little of the kit remains.

My main goal here is to tell an interesting story .The sign on the stagecoach makes my goal very easy so I will change my mind about the saloon and build the structure in the pic which is the home of the manufacturer.

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/JohnReid/library/Diorama%208%20Deadwood%20Stage?sort=3&page=1&postlogin=true

• Like 1

8 hours ago, JohnReid said:

My main goal here is to tell an interesting story .The sign on the stagecoach makes my goal very easy so I will change my mind about the saloon and build the structure in the pic which is the home of the manufacturer.

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/JohnReid/library/Diorama%208%20Deadwood%20Stage?sort=3&page=1&postlogin=true

I am wandering around Deadwood in the dust looking for the picture of the home and/or the sign on the stagecoach. :dunno:  Can you post a direct link before I get so thirsty that I start looking for the saloon instead of the residence?

• Like 1