My Arthur finished!

Roxxie2

I love it!  And now I'm going to have to build a house or two for all my dysfunctional paper doll families; at least the Lettie Lanes, which actually seem to be 1:12 scale.  I'm not a Mary Engelbreit fan, but I love how your Arthur turned out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, havanaholly said:

And now I'm going to have to build a house or two for all my dysfunctional paper doll families

Why not!   I know you are a big fan of paper dolls too!  :)  
Thanks to all of you!   A word to the wise, make sure you back up your photos somewhere else!!!!    I no longer have some of the houses and now I don't have the photos either!  Fooey!    lol

• Like 1

Thanks Kathie.........I never got into ME when she was popular but I saw her stuff on Pinterest and thought what happy fun designs perfect for a dollhouse theme.  I know I am not the only one to do an ME theme but I had so much fun with all the bright colors and patterns.  Normally I would not go for so much going on in a design.   My own house is very modern and almost minimalist so I could go wild with the dollhouse.  :)   Sorry for the waffle.

What a perfectly delightful house!  Thank you for sharing your photos....that house just makes you feel happy.   Hope all is well with you!  I haven't been back to NM yet but next time we come--we WILL figure out how to get together.  

• Like 1

Thanks Kathy!   There is always something going on here!!   I hardly ever get out of Taos!  I am taking a dollhouse break now and working on my real house.  Maybe I will get inspired to do another project when I feel that I made some progress with my house.