Happy Dance with a twirl, ordered a McKinley and a bus kit

Anna

Sooo Happy right now as I just conference My order of a McKinley with Lisa at Greenleaf. And add to that the bonus of a bus kit, whohooooo :cloud9: Lisa is super Quick to answer queries and helping out with questins regarding shipping overseas.

sitting down now just doing Happy little whohoooos

hugs

• Like 9

The bus has been on My want/must have one day list but missed it when it was first issued, then the McKinley with its tower started speaking up due to Deb speaking about earlier and all of a Sudden I had this dragon neat nestled up in the tower part, a stone facade along with a darker interior.... 

Looking forward to seeing what you choice to start with and see how it turns out!

hugs

• Like 2

Lene, the bus kit was offered by HBS for one of their Creatin' Contests, I think it was the year after the houseboat.  I'm glad to see Greenleaf reissue it, it makes me hopeful that we'll see the Victorianna again one day.

After having having some issues with Paypal (soooo annoyed with them right now) but Lisa helped out from her end so that it is finally sorted now. Yay!!!

hugd

• 2 weeks later...

Another Happy Dance with a twist :cloud9: the Box arrived today allready, Greenleaf rules!!! And the kits are in Pristina shape, the Box must have been looked into by  curious postalworkers and the kit boxes still arrive in perfect shape. Needed to have a speak peak in the bus kit and brought out the instructions sheets. Soooo in Love! (So if I might go missing for a while it is just the new kit arrived phase....

hugs

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The bus is going to be the wiccan lady's retreat slightly run down, yet very comfy place. Totally gutted bus and turned into a mobile home that is no longer very mobile due to the add on greenhouse/garden schack etc etc

hugs

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, mininecessities said:

The bus idea sounds awesome Anna! Can't wait to see it.  I searched the Greenleaf store for like forever and cannot for the life of me find a bus. Found the trailer but nothing that looks like a bus! where is it at at the site do you know?

It seems like there are a few left at GL, not on their site, but i mailet Lisa and were fortunate enough to be blue to get a bus too when getting the McKinley.

hope you get a hold of one to, it is a dream to work with, the pieces punschens out in perfect shape, very little sending to do too. <Happy sigh of bliss here...> 

hugs

Thanks well yes I did find some pics of this bus. I can't get it right now anyway lol but wanted to see it. its cool, though I wish in a way it was a conventional front engine. but its cool you will have to show us yours as you work on it.  thanks again Anna and have fun! I hope they don't stop selling it.....but it will probably be available for some time

Both the bus and the trailer would be nice if reissued in laser cut.  I was going to link to a picture of the Brimble's Mercantile kit I'm working on and it is apparently out of production, as well.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mininecessities said:

I agree Holly. I also was wondering was there ever a smaller trailer kit made for like a canned ham? That would be fun too!

I think there's an Asian version of a Casita, but I haven't seen a kit version of a Teardrop; in the case of the latter, though, I've seen enough homemade versions I expect you could get pland and divide all the measurements by 12 or 24, or whatever to get the desired scale when finished.

Still very early days, ie just test running a few ideas on how to use the flooring space for all the needed areas. There will be a plattform bed, a kitchen nook, a tiny bathroom of sorts, a lean on green house accessible from the back door, cupboards for the kitchen stuff, a saftey Box underneath the drivers seat a mini/half fridge

hugs

large.image.jpg.c2ab9469237bc6bf2fe6ac64