I know ya'll think I'm crazy.......

MLI Designs

I just reserved a Melissa and Doug Dollhouse with furnishings on a local website. I couldn't resist. besides I have been looking at the layout. I really like the layout of the house.

So here's the question.......has anyone ever purchased a Melissa & Doug house and did a complete makeover on it? They are very sturdy houses. Am I crazy? 

You belong to a miniaturists' forum, so your last question is meaningless here.  Any house 1:1 or smaller, can be a candidate for a makeover (our nextdoor neighbors' house was built at exactly the same time as ours and the house across the street, and ours is the only one that has not had part or all of its interior redone/ rearranged).

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MLI Designs said:

Am I crazy?

What she said!   LOL     I think its a great house!   My nieces had one when they were small.  I wouldn't mind one to do some other than pink....it is pink yes?? 
Who's crazy???    I just removed a tv and set 2 dollhouses in its place.  tee hee

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Mimajo said:

My husband thinks I'm crazy when a see a miniature in something he would throw away

It took a few years but now he saves things for me!   Training them takes a while.  lol

• Like 3