Hanging miniature shelves

Hi, everyone.  I made some wall shelves for my daughter's Westville.  She doesn't want them glued in place- wants to have the option to move them around if needed.  I protected the wallpaper with matte spray sealant prior to installation.  Sticky tack isn't holding the shelves, neither is this "reusable mounting tab" product from Scotch. 

http://www.amazon.com/Scotch-Reusable-Adhesive-Mounting-Tab/dp/B00PV1FO7C/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1461878656&sr=8-8&keywords=3M+photo+mount+strips

Can anyone suggest another way to temporarily install shelves that hold minis? 

Thank you.

Have you tried Museum wax? not sure what it is really called but Ive used it for yrs to keep things where I want them and be able to move things should I desire

Hobby Lobby carries it used to be in small round red container last time I got some it was in a small black round container... it is small

and usually found on the shelf below the hanging items...

• Like 1

I have had quite good success with kneadable white poster putty, although it didn't work as well as I could have wished for the shelves in the pub, probably because of the irregular "plaster" wall; but I wanted them to stay forever when I put them up, and E6000 did the trick for me.

• Like 2

Glue Dots. The temporary ones.  Museum wax prevents things from slipping on flat surfaces, however, it is not really a solution against gravity. 

Sorry about the double answer, I thought I lost my first post

• Like 1