WANTED: Miniature Collector magazine November 2003

Thanks Kelly, I contacted the magazine's publisher and the last year that they have printed is 2004, just right there!. I have combed the net several times, and nothing so far. Thanks a lot for trying, I know there is one somewhere trying to find my way, I am just waiting...:shifty:

Keep trying on eBay. I discontinued my subscription to Doberman World right before my dog died in May (decades ago). Mar/Apr was my last issue. Wouldn't you know, a friend who still got the magazine called me a month or so later to tell me that a photographer, whom I'd asked to take pictures of my dog 3 years earlier, had sent in the pictures complete with my dog's name and titles and they had been published in the May/June issue.

That was before eBay, so it took me years to get that issue, although I did finally get it on eBay. I'm not trying to be discouraging, but you should know that everything eventually does turn up on eBay.

I will try to look through my magazines today. I had a room inspection yesterday and a doctor's appointment today, so we'll see how things go.

On 5/3/2016, 6:41:50, minilover62 said:

Hi, I am looking for a copy of this edition to buy. Please send me a PM if you have one that are willing to give up.MC11_03.jpg.afcedc4863a6418042e6fa065ab6

Thanks! 

oh i wish i had known about this the day of the Elegant dollhouse parking lot sale.  Someone had a bunch of the magazines for free.  I didnt need them so I didnt get any.  i dont know that this one was in their huge pile tho but I would have looked for you.  I know ---shoot me now!!!!

I have that one but sorry I am not giving it up.  It is probably one of my top five favorite issues.  Ursula Sauerberg's  fabulous Victorian is in that issue (the cover) and I can look at those pics over and over and over again.

As Kelly said it will show up on ebay although you may have to buy it with a group of other issues but that's not so bad as there is always something interesting in a MC magazine. Good  luck hope you find one soon!

Kelly, thanks a lot, no rush at all, I am happy that you were able to find the copy with your dog's article, nice!

Donna, it's ok, you are not a guesser, now you know, maybe you will see another bunch at another place, who knows. jejeje!

Valerie,I totally understand! I search everyday,everywhere. Some Ebay sellers promised me to let me know if one copy comes their way. I wouldn't mind buying a bunch, it is like you said, there is always something that will interests me on any MC magazine. One will show eventually, hehe:)

Carmen, I have a friend currently downsizing a rather large Miniature Collector collection, I asked her if she could double check and see if she may have that issue. If she does, I'll see what I can do to get you two in touch.  :)

Carmen, I'm pretty sure she's helping to liquidate an estate. BUT she also has a collection of her own that she's starting to pare down... so if you guys are looking for more specific issues do let me know and I'll pass it along to her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...