An unexpected highlight in a drooling day...

An unexpected highlight in my drooling day came in a mini-way! I've been a little absent for a while, picked up a third job, so I've got time for nothing but sleep.

While working my second job (housekeeping for one of the island rental agencies) and becoming more and more enraged over pet fur; I discovered TWO shadowboxes/ room boxes.  I haven't seen anything so delightful (mini) in any of the homes I've cleaned. I just had to share...

boat.jpg

boat1.jpg

boat2.jpg

naut.jpg

naut1.jpg

naut2.jpg

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, KathieB said:

They are both lovely, Anna. I'm curious, what's that thing beside the boots under the sink?

Looks like a "giant" ditty bag to me.

13 hours ago, KathieB said:

They are both lovely, Anna. I'm curious, what's that thing beside the boots under the sink?

12 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Looks like a "giant" ditty bag to me.

I think Holly is right. It looked like a ditty bag to me as well.

3 hours ago, Elsbeth said:

I love the painted seascape beyond the door. Love it.

It wasn't a painting, it's a picture. Maybe a view they have at another vacation house somewhere else? Or a view they like somewhere else... I don't know, but I think it's an insanely creative idea.

This little surprise was a great end to my job... I quit it today! This girl is back  down to two jobs... I'm anticipating getting back some family time... and some of my mini time!!!