My New Etsy Shop!

370 posts in this topic

I've been doing this all day and now I've got grey hair!

Not quite sure why I'm doing this but I'll try anything..........several times!

Advice gratefully accepted!

3 people like this

Your link does not work.  But I found your Etsy store and it looks great!  Wishing you much success, Mike.

I'm so excited that you've decided to make all of your wonderful pieces available to the masses! You are going to be a busy person, and make some folks very, very happy!

It looks awesome - great work, Mike! And I made the store my favorite on etsy......

Got a suggestion for you: You might want to think about making living-room wall panels with TV inserts - I'm actually pretty sure people would like to get that, especially if the "fitting" is adjustable depending on the size of the phones.

Just an idea...

1 person likes this

Love the shop. I love that kitchen...I am curious what the measurements are. It is so real. So I guess my suggestion is to include item measurements for things like the kitchen so I can figure out if it will fit into my house. :-)

1 person likes this

Good grief, Mike! No wonder you've been quiet lately. I want it all, I say, all. A large room box depicting an artist (Lloyd) shared with a miniatures maker (me) would reflect our passions perfectly. Oh, my, now you've really got me thinking.

46 minutes ago, Its_a_sm_world_after_all said:

I'm so excited that you've decided to make all of your wonderful pieces available to the masses! You are going to be a busy person, and make some folks very, very happy!

We shall see Jodi! Thanks so much for the encouragement though!.........

You're welcome, Mike.  Please let us know if you decide to start shipping to the United States.  

44 minutes ago, Soapz said:

Got a suggestion for you: You might want to think about making living-room wall panels with TV inserts - I'm actually pretty sure people would like to get that, especially if the "fitting" is adjustable depending on the size of the phones.

Just an idea...

And a good idea too Chris. Thank you.........I also need to do world wide shipping I think!

37 minutes ago, Elsbeth said:

Love the shop. I love that kitchen...I am curious what the measurements are. It is so real. So I guess my suggestion is to include item measurements for things like the kitchen so I can figure out if it will fit into my house. :-)

Thanks Jenn and of course you are right! I need measurements ASAP!

Well, seems like you got homework....... hahaha!

Better you than me - I wrote my last final yesterday and now I'm off for the next 2 1/2 weeks.

35 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Good grief, Mike! No wonder you've been quiet lately. I want it all, I say, all. A large room box depicting an artist (Lloyd) shared with a miniatures maker (me) would reflect our passions perfectly. Oh, my, now you've really got me thinking.

What an excellent project Kathie.......You'll have to get Lloyd some mini brushes!.........be a fun one to do!

What?  Only ships to UK?

Don't you like us yanks?  LOL

Looks great, good luck

Jo

17 minutes ago, Soapz said:

Well, seems like you got homework....... hahaha!

Better you than me - I wrote my last final yesterday and now I'm off for the next 2 1/2 weeks.

Good for you Chris bet you're pleased with that.....a well earned rest then?

15 minutes ago, Mimajo said:

What?  Only ships to UK?

Don't you like us yanks?  LOL

Looks great, good luck

Jo

I know.....shameful! 

The trouble was when setting up! there is so much going on that I skipped some items meaning to return.............I'd better return PDQ!

I am so excited.......(It's easy these days!)...........My shop's been live for only a few hours and I just got my first order!............Move over Trump!

4 people like this

Awesome - nothing more exciting than the first sale!

Nice, Mike, will you still speak to us when you are a rich artisan? I favorited you!

1 hour ago, Soapz said:

Awesome - nothing more exciting than the first sale!

In one way or another Chris I've been connected with selling for most of my life.........you never loose that desire to punch air!

39 minutes ago, kathi17 said:

Nice, Mike, will you still speak to us when you are a rich artisan? I favorited you!

Thanks Kathi!

I've always been rich........lucky boy from the day I was born.................just never had much money is all!........anyway you only spend the stuff!

2 people like this

Mike

What an awesome undertaking!  You have wonderful items for sale! Awesome Awesome work.  I will be ordering from you soon.  I have to figure out what I need (want) first!!!

Lovely stuff!!!! Worthy of a musuem!!! My mum and I are going to the UK on a tour thing (yeah I know...but it's easier for her). I shall again gawk at Queen Mary's house.