My New Etsy Shop!

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, MikeUK said:

... Pastels are coloured and cut down 'Tobacco Rolling Mats' from Amazon.........easy to separate, take colour well and very, very slender ...

Since I'm not up on "rolling" and I can't tell from the picture on Amazon, are these a similar dimension to a sushi mat or significantly thinner?

What type of markers are you using for the watercolor, pastels, and such?

btw, raw sienna is pretty darn great too!! :rolleyes:

20 minutes ago, MikeUK said:

I didn't picture you as a 'roll up' gal!.....

.... unlike some alcohol based pens they don't give you that awful headache! they really don't taste too good though.

Yup! You got that right!!! What with all my lung issues, I'll be having nothing remotely smoke related around me!!

But say, might an evenings worth of "coloring"  still give the hangover headache though? Perhaps a teensy sugar cube for the palate?

Sorry, I"m a bit punchy today.

Sorry to hear that, Mike. The mini world will be poorer for the loss, but you can't be expected to continue in the face of next to no orders. Thank you for sharing what you do with us. 

• 6 months later...

Oh what about shipping to us Canucks too, never mind the yanks LOL, Canada need you too, and I am from Yorkshire that must mean something....especially as my Mothers family were from Tamworth, that only  about 20 miles from you. XX Jeannine

• 2 weeks later...

Not to take away from another of your masterful works, Mike, but am I the only one who gets fixated on knobs? They jump around like spots before my eyes, both in real and mini kitchens. Annoying. Doubly annoying when they are a highly contrasting color. Oy! One of the perks of my new house was the lack of knobs on any of the cabinetry in the kitchen and bathrooms. 

Seriously gorgeous, all of these.  Love the beautiful walnut in the pictures you posted on Friday, and the one from today is lovely as well.  What I can't get over on the knobs is how much they look like actual knobs!  Mine generally look like what they are--pin heads.  How are you creating them?

• Like 1