My New Etsy Shop!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for 'bumping' this but I just wanted to say thanks to all of you. Christmas is not the best time to get information from hospitals but I did manage to speak to people yesterday..........more tests next week so onwards and upwards....................I've just got to learn to leave the darned 'panic button' alone.

I've disabled comments on my latest build simply because I'm not on here enough right now to respond in kind.

Thanks again.

2 hours ago, MikeUK said:

I've disabled comments on my latest build simply because I'm not on here enough right now to respond in kind.

Thanks again.

You dont need to respond Mike, We all wish you well, you know that....Just leave the comments open...I for one would like to express my admiration for your work wither you choose to reply or not...Take Care.....Regards C

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, BigC said:

You dont need to respond Mike, We all wish you well, you know that....Just leave the comments open...I for one would like to express my admiration for your work wither you choose to reply or not...Take Care.....Regards C

What he said. :) 

• Like 2

An odd week.......there I was, minding my own business and getting on with my house and then yesterday 'bing' 'bing' 'bing' (that's roughly the sound of my iPad telling me I got mails.

One after the other 3 orders from Etsy......A kitchen an Art Shop Set and the one pictured in my Album (which hopefully is rather better in the flesh than it is on the photo!)

So no more house work for the next 3 weeks.........(Did you hear that Rosemary)

Oh and rather than creating yet another 'whining' thread...........I go 'under the knife' late this month.......................providing I've finished my orders that is!

On 1/13/2018, 12:04:22, havanaholly said:

Here's a big {HGU} and wish that they get al the bad stuff OUT on this trip UTK.

Yes I totally agree.  As always my best thoughts and prayers are with you and your family

• 4 weeks later...

Hey it's light out here!......Sorry I haven't been around much just lately but 2 orders at the same time on my 'art shop' bits has kept me nose to the grindstone for the past month and I finish and pack tomorrow!

I have just put a small promotion on 'Kitchens' in the shop. They include the now rare (and getting rarer) 'Theo Klein' Miele appliances.......Oven and Microwave.......I managed to get 3 of each before the price started to climb so they will be in the kitchens at the old price.

Now I can start back on my new build which is sitting glowering at me from the corner of my work room. I will also get a little 'forum' time in!.......................Who said Oh No!

K1.jpg

K2.jpg

K3.jpg

On 10/02/2018, 17:08:35, Cathy C said:

Not oh no.......oh yes!  Glad you're going to be around the forum.  I appreciate your comments and sense of humor.

Thanks Cathy.....It's been a funny few months in one way and another and I know Etsy keeps me focused but it can get a little frantic at times....glad to be back in the virtual real world though!