My New Etsy Shop!

On 10/02/2018, 17:35:59, Keifer said:

Hey Mike, good to hear from you.  You are the “kitchen master”.  It makes me sad to hear about those appliances, I had hope to own a set some day.   

Thanks Keith....not so sure about the 'master' bits though....I really need to change my style!

The appliances are good for what they are but now getting harder to come by at any sensible price.........I noticed just yesterday Amazon UK has one seller trying for £599.99...........dream on!

13 hours ago, Debsrand56 said:

Never "Oh, no!"  So glad to see you back.  Absolutely love those kitchens.  I was lucky enough to see your post first on my phone, so I could really zoom in on the photos.  Perfection!

Deborah!.......your not supposed to zoom in!.....better up my game! Thanks though..

11 hours ago, SewMini said:

Do you make these in 1:1 scale? Asking for a friend :D

You don't know my wife Rosemary do you Miranda?.........she's been asking the same question!

1 hour ago, MikeUK said:

The last art shop set and if I never see another.......I won't be sad!

ArtShopWs.jpg

Wow Mike!  Some of the stuff I dont know how you do so tiny.  Is that ALL for one customer?  Its all meticulously detailed but I have to admit, my favorite part is the frog tape display :cheezy: 

I have this small promotion on from today through to the 28th of February 2018. 

Use the 'coupon code' GIMME10 for 10% off on any sale over £150 and as a Valentine Day Gift to those I love I'll do Free Shipping as well......................I love you all!

Let me know first and I'll take the shipping off!

gimme10.jpg

With a sale cancellation...........after I have spent the last few weeks making it I have the pictured 'Art Shop Set' In stock and ready to roll!.......So that is 10% Off and Free Shipping.

But do contact me first!

ArtShopWs.jpg

29 minutes ago, MikeUK said:

With a sale cancellation...........after I have spent the last few weeks making it I have the pictured 'Art Shop Set' In stock and ready to roll!.......So that is 10% Off and Free Shipping.

But do contact me first!

ArtShopWs.jpg

Nummer about the cancellation, but then again it is someone elses gain in more ways than one!