My New Etsy Shop!

I've been doing this all day and now I've got grey hair!

Not quite sure why I'm doing this but I'll try anything..........several times!

Advice gratefully accepted!

Got a suggestion for you: You might want to think about making living-room wall panels with TV inserts - I'm actually pretty sure people would like to get that, especially if the "fitting" is adjustable depending on the size of the phones.

Just an idea...

• Like 1

Love the shop. I love that kitchen...I am curious what the measurements are. It is so real. So I guess my suggestion is to include item measurements for things like the kitchen so I can figure out if it will fit into my house. :-)

• Like 1

Good grief, Mike! No wonder you've been quiet lately. I want it all, I say, all. A large room box depicting an artist (Lloyd) shared with a miniatures maker (me) would reflect our passions perfectly. Oh, my, now you've really got me thinking.

Well, seems like you got homework....... hahaha!

Better you than me - I wrote my last final yesterday and now I'm off for the next 2 1/2 weeks.

Mike

What an awesome undertaking!  You have wonderful items for sale! Awesome Awesome work.  I will be ordering from you soon.  I have to figure out what I need (want) first!!!

1 hour ago, mikeuk said:

A great big Thank You to all of you who have taken the time to look and comment on the new shop and an extra Thank You to Cathy for being my very first customer from the 'New World'!

I can't see a way of offering a selective discount on the Etsy site so I will just have to think up ways of making sure that whoever buys gets a little more than they 'hit the button' for!

You should see my smile!

What I do is refund the shipping on my repeat customers. It's easy with PayPal.

I got the kitchen!  But, I don't know the measurements.  When the kitchen arrives, I'll measure it and then find a dh kit so I can build a house around it lol. Very excited!

Since it will take a while to get here, that gives me time to finish the shingles on the two story room box and work on a real life sewing project I am close to completing.

But my job is talking about mandatory overtime, so all these wonderful things may take longer than I would like.  Sigh.