My New Etsy Shop!

21 minutes ago, mikeuk said:

I made my first investment today!......After spending the past couple of days reading every review ever written on die cutters / engravers.............I got one this afternoon......There are five or six available in the £200 to £350 range and then one at £650 plus bits. That machine is now sitting in my office!...........Made in the USA it's a monster, it's a beauty, it's the Silver Bullet. So it's back to school double quick but are we all going to have some fun!

The list of tricks this will play is staggering and even better I'm able to create on the software I've been using for 25 year rather than having to use pre-done templates and designs! 

Mike, that sounds like a great machine and a sound investment. Congrats on your purchase. I look forward to seeing what you you do with it.

I just ordered a Silouhette brand die cutter, hoping and praying it can handle cutting mat board better than I can manage.  I've never used one before, and I've got to get it set up before my resident IT manager moves over to the UK to join her husband!  Wish me luck!

I have to admit that I bought a Dremel 4000 in January and have not used it. I am so used to using my old tools and doing things by hand. There are so many attachments that I don't know where to start. I wish there was a class offered. I have watched the YouTube videos but I need Dremel for Dummies!

Now Mike, you know good and well that Santa is on an extended vacation.  I suspect he may be in the Bahamas.

I loved looking in your etsy shop and had to mop up the drool.  Hopefully, I'll soon be able to order that something "special" from you.

If I may, I'd like to ask if you could link your etsy shop to your posts or avatar?  Having to scroll through several pages to find the link may be off putting.  TIA

Well, as soon as I order the Maplestreet house I might want a 144-scale Tudor to go in it. I think it would make a great addition to the pub that'll go into the first floor. 

So, Mike let's talk about a 144 scale copy of the Maplestreet Tudors? Any chance that'll work? I'm still not sure which one of the two I will get (Coach Inn or Guildhall/Shop - I would most certainly appreciate your input here...). 

5 hours ago, mikeuk said:

A little message to Sable, Carmen and Cathy!........On the way!

If everything's in bits I'll make it again.........I hate packing! I usually get Santa to do it but he's not been around here for months!

Today I've been making television cabinets..........a television cabinet. A must have for any discerning small viewer!

I am furiously looking for a house to make so I can order the television cabinet!  I donate all the houses that I build but decided I am going to build one for myself and keep it!  Oh yea I will need a bedroom set also.  Hmmm what else.....

7 hours ago, mikeuk said:

Funny you should say that Donna! I've just added a new  TV cabinet to the shop along with the 'Bar Furniture' which is now surplus to requirements now that I'm selling the 'Tudor Wine Bar'!

TVCab01.jpg

TVCab02.jpg

Okay Mike I am going to need one of each TV Cabinet as well as the bedroom set and both the little mini homes!  I am close to deciding which house to build.  Oh I thinks you are going to be furnishing most of it!!!  I need to make a decision on the house and then the colors etc!!  Decisions decisions.....

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2016‎ ‎3‎:‎41‎:‎13‎, mikeuk said:

I had better tell the guys at the Post Office to 'put on some speed' when I see them on Monday!...........All packed and ready to go!

I made my first investment today!......After spending the past couple of days reading every review ever written on die cutters / engravers.............I got one this afternoon......There are five or six available in the £200 to £350 range and then one at £650 plus bits. That machine is now sitting in my office!...........Made in the USA it's a monster, it's a beauty, it's the Silver Bullet. So it's back to school double quick but are we all going to have some fun!

The list of tricks this will play is staggering and even better I'm able to create on the software I've been using for 25 year rather than having to use pre-done templates and designs! 

Very exciting for you and all of us to see what you come up with Mike. Greatly looking forward to this!

25 minutes ago, mikeuk said:

Hi all and sorry I've not been around much this week but it's been re-organisation week! The shop has gone really well with 9 sales first week so I'm frantically trying to make some more stock...........lots of ideas though and when I finally get around to getting to grips with my new toy some surprises too I hope!

I also hope that the 3 packages I sent on Monday will be getting near to their destinations!

A huge thank you for the support to all...........Oh and I have a new build project on order.........A 'Tudor' Water Mill complete with a turning wheel! My first fling with 1/24th scale and I'm thinking of some sort of rural diorama!

Oh my!!  I think I am going to be spending my kids inheritance!!

Thank you so much Mike!  The entire setup is so similar to my own garage workspace. That's why I couldn't resist it. The additional items were an unexpected surprise. We are 100% satisfied. Thank you my friend.

PS Etsy won't let me post a review until May 28. I will follow up then.

Mike, I received my package today! that was fast!. Another tip for you, you can send the items in smaller boxes, that way the shipping cost is less. I don't only like my cute houses, I LOVE THEM!! Thanks a million! You put a smile in my face that doesn't go away:ohyeah:, they are so beautiful!  No damage at all! well done!:cucumber: