My New Etsy Shop!

1 hour ago, havanaholly said:

Your microwave & wall oven look real!

Nice products Holly and not expensive either...........the microwave is complete and just slides in but the cooker I 'adapt'!

1 hour ago, Sable said:

I wish we could get those Mele ovens more easily here in the States. I got mine at the Kensington Show. Wish I had gotten more. 

Always happy to get anything to you Sable.

1 hour ago, Sable said:

I wanna see the shiney Euro style cabinets.

I'm going to try again today..........but I just got a delivery of some really nice leather and I have an order!!! For an 'Art Deco' style bar and stools so don't go holding your breath!

4 minutes ago, Sable said:

Congrats on the order!  

I'm adapting my Mele, actually it's all taken apart in a box, has been for months. Do you solder the wire extensions or just twist them and shrink wrap?

I almost never solder Sable (try saying that after a few drinks!) If there is a possibility of strain then I'll solder but ordinarily I'll 'twist and tape'........the joys of low voltage!

7 minutes ago, Sable said:

My goodness, what time is it there? It's 10:34 PM here in Las Vegas. So it must be 3:30 AM Sunday, in England. Go to bed. 

It's 06:40........I get up at 5, make tea and catch up on the news............

On 21 August 2016 at 07:08:12, Sable said:

Forgive me, DAH! I forgot to add the other 3 hours. I'm in Vegas, not Florida.  Feeling foolish. 

Forgive me for not answering this!.........Hope your having fun in Vegas!

I've been wanting to try an adjustable easel for a while...........This one has two adjustments.......The top picture support and the main picture base!

AdEasel02s.jpg

AdEasel03s.jpg

15 hours ago, havanaholly said:

Mike, are these cabinets all wood, or another brilliant combo of mat board and wood?

In fact Holly they are almost all mat board with shelves in either walnut or basswood...........If I ever feel a little lazy (often) I'll use walnut simply because it's a much harder wood and the grain stays flat when painted!

On 28 August 2016 at 13:59:34, Anna said:

It is simply amazing! Are those cut by that intruiging cuttng machine of yours or cut free handed?

hugs

Hi Anna.......I have to give the credit to the machine...........I was reading a book at the time!

1 hour ago, mikeuk said:

Hi Anna.......I have to give the credit to the machine...........I was reading a book at the time!

Well, that is even more Amazing :) then,, Think I might need to look into one ot those for myslef as I am thinking of a slightly more serious production of a few items for the future...

Hugs

11 hours ago, KathieB said:

Your attention to detail knocks me out. I love the little lip on the back of the seats. Wouldn't want tiny tipsies sliding off. :D 

4 hours ago, thresadep said:

Jaw dropping !  Amazing work.  What great skills. 

Thanks both of you..........shame I've just completely lost what little colour sense I might have had!!!........why oh why.....how on earth did I choose 'Puke Green' to paint anything with?..........I need medication quick!

4 hours ago, thresadep said:

Jaw dropping !  Amazing work.  What great skills. 

There you go Thresa............You have your pink kitchen Windows and I have my puke green Bar...........this must make us related!