Trying to ID this Cute House I am Adopting!

Lilly0317

Hi! I am picking this cute house up tomorrow - an awesome find from a local seller downsizing her home and she said this has just been sitting. She knows very little about it. Not the kit or even the age. I THINK it is 1:24 scale because she said it measures 34" wide x 32" high x 21deep and believes it has 8-10 rooms. She said she can not turn it to check or get a picture because it is too heavy for her. 

My question. - does anyone recognize the kit? I would love to get some info (and I am just chomping to get it home so I keep looking for info!) I would love some insight! Looks to be in decent shape - colors will need an overhaul for sure! 

Thanks in in advance to anyone that can help out! 

image.jpeg

• Like 2

It's 1:12 scale. 32" tall with three stories = approximately 10" ceilings (the equivalent of 10 feet in real life).

Is the Alexandria one of the MDF kits? That would explain why it's heavy.

Have fun with it!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, fov said:

It's 1:12 scale. 32" tall with three stories = approximately 10" ceilings (the equivalent of 10 feet in real life).

Is the Alexandria one of the MDF kits? That would explain why it's heavy.

Have fun with it!

The Alexandria was one of the MDF new designs Dura-Craft came up with.

• 2 months later...

OMG I have this house. I've been working on it for about 10 years haha. I should have really started with an easier house but it's nearing the finishing line. =) I don't see many people iwth this house so it's nice to see =)