Missing parts recieved

Mary S.

When I opened my new Orchid kit Wednesday, it had 2 of sheet #4 but no sheet #3. I called and was told the missing parts would be sent out that day, and today it arrived! Such prompt service! All excited again! Still sanding the first parts for the window casings and front door (which is on page 3), and priming. Progress is wonderful.

• Like 1

Greenleaf has one of the absoluta best customer service I have ever encounted! So Happy to hear that you are Happy with the progress too!

The one time I needed a missing sheet, the service was amazing. One email and two days later and there it was. I've bought a few vintage kits from companies no longer in business, but for a new kit, I'd definitely buy from them again.

Good luck on your Orchid, and be sure to show us your progress. I've built one and it was a lot of fun!

10 hours ago, Mary S. said:

When I opened my new Orchid kit Wednesday, it had 2 of sheet #4 but no sheet #3. I called and was told the missing parts would be sent out that day, and today it arrived! Such prompt service! All excited again! Still sanding the first parts for the window casings and front door (which is on page 3), and priming. Progress is wonderful.

Greenleaf is awesome with helping getting replacement sheets.