So excited to find y'all!

Hi All,

I'm brand spanking new to the dollhouse world and I'm already in love. My passion started about 6 months ago when I found a Victorian miniature living room set by Avon in 2001 for $4.16 at my local Goodwill store. I was HOOKED. I've been hunting for anything and everything "dollhouse" ever since, and now I've finally found a huge, beautiful house to fill! It definitely needs TLC which I plan to spend a long time learning how to give it. I have no idea what type of house it is; I can't see any markings but it looks like it may have been a kit to do yourself, and knowing absolutely nothing other than it's just beautiful to me, I've spent hours online looking at pictures of other houses (to no avail), I finally found your forum!! YAY! I appreciate any advice or knowledge you guys and gals can share. I'll also look through your other threads to see if there's a more appropriate place to ask for help with identifying it. Thank you all and it's so great to meet you!

• Like 1

Welcome to the little family, Amanda; you're in the right place for answers to questions.  When you have made five posts you can start an album to share your pictures, but in the meantime a picture (or two) of the house in question would help someone to figure out what it is.

• Like 1

I can confirm that this house is the duracraft farmhouse (fh505) as this is one of the houses that I am currently working on. You can see some of my progress in my albums. It's a wonderful house. :) good sized rooms. Can't wait to see what you do with this one!