Garfield full view

jenroyo

Jennifer, I haven't done that but if you browse the galleries here and or search google for Garfield Dollhouse, then click images surely some pics will come up. Also search on Pinterest. I have seen photos of the very same thing you mention ...I think you will find images of that right here in the Members Gallery...someone else who knows more will probably chime in.  Whatever you do, try to do as much wallpaper, trim, stairs etc as you can before putting the house completely together. I didn't and I had to do some serious acrobatic acts with my fingers, lol

• Like 1

HI Jennifer,  I replaced all the windows and changed the stairway kit in my garfield dollhouse.  I didn't think it was too difficult.  It's a lot of extra work but if you're not in a hurry I believe the effort is well worth it.  I even added a basement to my garfield dollhouse. In addition, my garfield dollhouse is my first dollhouse build.  Ignorance is bliss, but I'm getting it done and having a lot of fun.  I hope you enjoy putting your dollhouse together with  whichever one you decide to go with. I have some photos in the membership gallery.  And I have a blog if you're interested in checking it out.  www.jdsdollhouse.com  Good luck.

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
On 6/2/2016, 6:11:22, mininecessities said:

Jennifer, I haven't done that but if you browse the galleries here and or search google for Garfield Dollhouse, then click images surely some pics will come up. Also search on Pinterest. I have seen photos of the very same thing you mention ...I think you will find images of that right here in the Members Gallery...someone else who knows more will probably chime in.  Whatever you do, try to do as much wallpaper, trim, stairs etc as you can before putting the house completely together. I didn't and I had to do some serious acrobatic acts with my fingers, lol

Why doesn't this website have the ability to search, that would be extremely helpful. :D

4 minutes ago, H-Ann said:

Why doesn't this website have the ability to search, that would be extremely helpful. :D

Why don't you check out the right side of the toolbar at the top of the page, where there's a box that says "Search"?  My complaint is that it only accepts terms of four or more characters.  Also,, after a dozen years (or more) the search only yields material posted within the previous year; not sure how you'd search the really early archives.

On 6/8/2016, 9:29:30, Dreamer14 said:

HI Jennifer,  I replaced all the windows and changed the stairway kit in my garfield dollhouse.  I didn't think it was too difficult.  It's a lot of extra work but if you're not in a hurry I believe the effort is well worth it.  I even added a basement to my garfield dollhouse. In addition, my garfield dollhouse is my first dollhouse build.  Ignorance is bliss, but I'm getting it done and having a lot of fun.  I hope you enjoy putting your dollhouse together with  whichever one you decide to go with. I have some photos in the membership gallery.  And I have a blog if you're interested in checking it out.  www.jdsdollhouse.com  Good luck.

Incredible blog! I will be bugging you real soon!