OMG look what what I just bought!

:)  What a great deal!  LOL  I love that look people give you when you tell them you are buying the house for yourself and not kids!  o.0

Have a great time bringing it back to life!

• Like 2

Congratulations!  I can't wait to see what you do with it.  I got a partially finished one for my daughter-in-law and aside from paint colors, we are clueless.  Somebody nailed it together with giant nails - I think they were trying to fix it up, but they made a big mess.  

Congrats again, you got a great bargain!

• Like 1

and thanks everyone! Holly I think they may have done a good job building it. It isn't here yet. My H is picking it up at 2 pm today. I have chatted with the seller a lot in text so I am assuming she won't change her mind. I told Randy to call me as soon as he has that baby in the car! It's in a nearby town. I chatted with her so much about minis I probably came close to changing her mind. I will take some better photos when it gets here.  and start an album for her renovation! My heart is pounding lol

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mininecessities said:

Holly, isn't that the SF 550?

I'm not Holly, but yeah, that house is definitely the first version, which I think was the 550. The second version I'm pretty sure was 555. Both of the ones I built were 557, which was the mdf version.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...