Dollhouse kits for sale

Sadly I decided to give up some of my babies for my baby! It's my only girl's birthday and I want to give her a special present, she has been a straight A+, 4.0 and above student all the way to 10th grade and I want to keep her motivated to keep it up!

These kits, some are opened but complete and ready to build, some are new with plastic wrapping on them still, all are priced under market prices (I love good deals and I am passing you my savings), some are discontinued and/or hard to find, but I know I will not be able to build them all, so this is your chance to get them before I place them on Ebay or Craigslist with higher prices. I will only give now the name of the kits, if you want any of them, please PM me for questions, more details and pictures of each one of them. First come first serve. My zip code is 53154-3713 so you can have an idea of the shipping costs once I give you the weight of the kit that you are interested in. All sold as is. All are 1" scale, except when noted with a different scale. I think I said everything. Thanks for looking and have fun!

The Duracraft San Franciscan SF555

The RGT Beach House Bungalow

The Duracraft Bayberry

The GL Willowcrest

The Duracraft Lafayette LF140

The RGT Vermont Jr

The RGT New Orleans

The Hofco Farmhouse #192

The GL Pierce

The Skillcraft Country Manor

The GL McKinley

The 1/2" scale RGT Colonial

The 1/2" scale Craft Creations Victorian House

Right now, I have on Craigslist my 1/2" Elizabeth Anne and my pink Linfield posted (if you see one, there is a link to the other on both postings, it says "more ads by this user")

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/clt/5615782129.html

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/tag/5616773072.html

I sent you a message about the Craft Creations Victorian house. :)

Just wanted to add - your Elizabeth Anne is gorgeous. I wish you didn't have to part with it. 

Diane

ok I decided not to get the bungalow. Cause I just bought a house lol. But thanks 

Carmen for offering these good deals! Just wanted to let ya know in case some lucky person has their eye on this house!

Edited by mininecessities
Change of mind

I saw an awful lot that were tempting, but I have such a big pile of unbuilt kits, plus all the poor pitiful hot glue built orphans patiently awaiting rehab, there truly is no more room.

This kits are still available: 

The RGT Beachside Bungalow

The Duracraft Bayberry

The GL Willowcrest

The RGT Vermont Jr

The RGT New Orleans

The Hofco Farmhouse #192

The GL Pierce

The GL McKinley

The 1/2" scale RGT Colonial

Houses on Craigslist are reduced. I will be posting 3 more House kits this Friday. :thankyou:

UPDATES:

The Lindfield house is sold.

Available kits at a lower price:

-Greenleaf Willowcrest: (pending of a decision). Totally sealed, never opened. Weights 35 pounds

-Real Good Toys Beachside Bungalow: (I bought this kit new and opened one side but never got it out of the box, so it is absolutely complete). Asking much less than Hobby Lobby with the 40% off coupon). Weights 25 pounds

-Real Good Toys Vermont Jr: This one is sealed, never opened, same as with the Bungalow, asking much less than Hobby Lobby with the 40% off coupon). Weights 27 pounds

-Hofco Farmhouse #192: I bought this kit locally, it is opened and the owner primed some of the walls,and stopped. Some of these pieces have a little not too bad of what to me its mold. With another coat of prime they will be perfect again. It is included ,1 door, 5 windows, 2 staircases in their boxes, porch components, all totally neat. This kit does not include interior doors, siding, roofing, flooring. It opens on the front left side. It weights 45 pounds, but because of the little mold I am offering it at an super low price, if you ever wanted this farmhouse now is your chance to get it.

-Greenleaf Pierce: this kit is sealed also, never opened. Offered at half the price of the stores market lowest. Weights 29 pounds

-Greenleaf McKinley: this kit is sealed, never opened. Weights 22 pounds

-Real Good Toys 1/2 scale Colonial: opened box but totally complete.

I decided to keep for now The Bayberry (not longer in production and very hard to find) and The New Orleans (not longer in stock almost everywhere including Real Good Toys) because if I have regrets about these two and want them ahead maybe I will not find them. Sorry!

From the 3 kits that I was going to add today, one was given, one I decided to keep also, and the 3rd is this one:

-Greenleaf Beaumont: this kit is one of the older versions, not lase cut, and it is totally sealed, never opened, plastic intact. I know I will not build this one and I just bought it because it was locally for sale at an incredible low price by a man that was retiring and moving to Arizona and didn't want to take it with him. I have seen only one kit on Ebay at a much higher price than what I've got. It is a big box so expect a fair shipping cost, but with the low asking price it will be hard to pass. If you always wanted this kit and couldn't afford it, now might be your chance to get it!

I think this is it for now. Any questions please ask. I wish I don't have to place this kits back in their "hiding" places LOL!:D

Hi Briana! welcome to the forum! I sent you a PM and explained a little about it. I just posted my UPDATES when you posted your message. If you want any of the kits available now,just answered my PM and we will figure it out. I am in Wisconsin, so not that far.:D