Miniature Crowns

Jessica R

So I have spent a good while, looking around online for a crown that is 1:12 scale that can actually fit on a 1/12 doll head. I have seen the miniature british crown jewels and they pretty much look perfect, but I am under the impression they would not fit on any doll head. Does anyone know of a site that sells crowns for small dolls, or even a good tutorial on how I can do it? I have tried to make some from decorative metal, but I am a perfectionist, I just cant seem to be happy with it. I like the crowns that have the four bars that meet up in the middle( not sure what the proper name for the type is), so if anyone knows any good places to look or have any ideas please let me know! Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

I went to the dollar store and bought some bracelets for newborns (in the baby shower section)  those work very well as crowns, plus it's plastic so a little hot glue and some beads..easy peasy  there was a tutorial on youtube on how to make crowns I dunno if it's still there and there was one on pintrest too

good luck

• Like 1

Hello  Jessica!

You will need a copy of the British Crown in miniature 1 to 12? You are considering the purchase of 925 sterling silver crowns? Our jewelry company can make to order everything you need for you =) We can negotiate the price (it will be further dependent on the accuracy of the crown of detail) 

I don't know where to find a 1:12 scale crown. However, if you were looking for a 1:6 scale crown (for a Barbie doll) facetsbymarcia.com have some beautiful tiaras and other crystal jewelry available.