Curtain Curiosity

Boca1212

Finally back on my build - i will soon be turning my attention to interior decor -  Can anyone point me in the direction of window dressings resources - the DIY type - I may not do it myself but i know someone who can help - The house is Beacon Hill and I have been trying to stay as close to the Victorian time frame as possible - any suggestions are welcome

regards

DR

If you don't want to purchase a book on windows there is always the library where I got most of resources from. I love interlibrary loans :) I am using Doll house Do it yourself: Curtains by Sue Heaser.  Got it for about $ 1 at local second hand book store, after I checked it out at the library.  It's a decent has patterns that are traceable, very little if any sewing involved.

I am the above mentioned "Casey".  The addy for my blog is below my signature.  Just hit "my blog changes daily". I have several entries that are on making curtains. They are fairly easy to do and there is no sewing involved.  Glue, hairspray and a pin board made of ceiling tile and you can make any style you want.  And they look real. Just put curtains in the search box on the right side and hit older posts at the bottom of each page that comes up.

• Like 2