Who's Going to the NAME Show in Seattle?

I really should be going since I'm now a chapter president. I was going to go by myself but then hubby decided he should go too which would have cost us so much more money. I would have gone just for 3 days but he was turning it into a 10 day extravaganza. With the passing of his brother in Las Vegas, we will be spending money going back and forth from there, this summer. So it's just not feasible to go to Seattle.  I really wanted to go!

I'm sorry you're not going, Sable, but I totally understand about the money. Even as close as I live, it's practically a $40 trip by ferry or about 140 miles round trip driving. Even going for just one day can take a chunk out of the budget and that's just getting to the show!

I will be there for the whole show.  And will have a trade table - CheckMouse Miniatures.  (Heckart Junction in the directory)  If anyone from the forum is there, please stop by and say hello. I will be carrying 1:48  and 1:144 kits made by Hart's Desire Miniatures ... and a few other things.