Allyn, WA

For those in the area, the St. Hugh of Lincoln Church in Allyn, WA, is having a Patio Sale on July 16th. A woman who used to work here told me she has donated her dollhouses and all her miniatures to be sold there. I am still in the process of getting information about when it starts and where it's located. As soon as I get that info, I'll post it here.

Thank you Kelly.  I bought a Glencroft in need of rehab and miscellaneous minis (canned goods, food, household items, etc) from the woman mentioned above for a very good price.  I first went to the church patio sale, but they had no dollhouses.  Fortunately, a worker told me about a lady who lived nearby (just a few houses from church) who had dollhouses and was having a yard sale.

The Glencroft is a beautiful Tudor dollhouse that needs repair:  One room has warped veneer flooring and all the wallpaper is stained because the wood was not primed.  My husband suggested we install lighting -- so I think he really likes it also.

Now to clear a space for it in the house.