Eye Candy

queenannediva

Back in the day there was another forum for us miniature enthusiasts to gather at.  One of the members was building a massive 1890s Stick-Eastlake Bed & Breakfast starting with an RGT Newport.  I think everyone always enjoyed seeing Mariana's progress photos as it was such a large project with amazing detail.  After the forum was disbanded I tried to continue to follow Mariana's project but eventually lost track of it.  Have through the years tried to search online without success.  A few days ago the September issue of Miniature Collector arrived in the mail and there it was an article on Mariana's Stick-Eastlake project.  For those of you that do not receive the Miniature Collector (you really should) and have not seen this project before here is a link to her progress pics and of the completed Bed & Breakfast.

http://s1345.photobucket.com/user/mariana123110/library/MINIATURES%20Stick-Eastlake%20Victorian?sort=3&page=0

• Like 5

Wao!Wao!WAO! what I house! I can't even imagine how much she would ask for this Hotel. So many details and beautiful things. Amazing project. Will keep the link to go sometimes over there and maybe have a cup of coffee and some delicious snacks! Thanks for sharing!:clap:

Wow! That looks magnificent, it must have taken a really long time with so much detail put into it. That front gate is so beautiful, all the 'iron' work in this building is simply amazing. I'm going to save these for inspiration, thanks so much for sharing :) 

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, BonnieM said:

This is amazing!  I'm new to this, and hoping to redo my childhood dollhouse.  These pictures are so helpful.  Does anyone know of any other albums with process photos?  This is fantastic and so inspiring!

Go to the gallery on this site. Many of our members take photos of their progress.

Here are some of mine:

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=browse&album=7520