Dollhouse identification help!

8 posts in this topic

So I found this dollhouse at a consignment shop in Goderich, Ontario. There are no labels/identifying marks. Can anyone help me i.d.  it? I believe it is either vintage and in great condition or created in a vintage look. 

2 hours ago, Teamskills said:

So I found this dollhouse at a consignment shop in Goderich, Ontario. There are no labels/identifying marks. Can anyone help me i.d.  it? I believe it is either vintage and in great condition or created in a vintage look. 

Kind of hard without pictures...  Is this a kit or a built dollhouse?

Would you like to introduce yourself to all of us in the Newcomers' Forum?

1 person likes this

After a few more posts you will be allowed to post photographs. This is a wonderful group to ask. Very knowledgeable. Welcome.

1 person likes this

Every time I see this topic, I think I'm going to finally see the pictures. :dunno: I guess she left us. 

Well, it is difficult to ID something we can't see...

1 person likes this

This new format is hard to navigate with photos. That's why Im not on nearly as much as I was. It wasnt broken. They needed to leave it the way it was.

10 minutes ago, KariW said:

This new format is hard to navigate with photos. That's why Im not on nearly as much as I was. It wasnt broken. They needed to leave it the way it was.

I have no problems with it at all. Have you set your preferences? If you need assistance, let me know.

Kari because of spammers & hackers & viruses & updates other nasties the techs have to upgrade the site to keep up.  It's too bad a lot of times the features we use get lost or changed along the way.  It would be helpful if they could let us know what's changed, but with so many members accessing the forum with different devices and using different features it's probably impossible to keep up.  Just noodle through the best you can.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• Similar Content

• Black Friday Sale
      By CheckMouse
      CheckMouse Miniatures is having their FIRST Black Friday Sale. Good through November 30th, 2018 
      Coupon Code BF2018.  
      CheckMouse Minis
    • Not sure where to put this but ordered the cutest villa
      By asherah
      I bought this villa! I've been looking at these kits for awhile and decided to get one! https://www.ebay.com/itm/253586790267  I hope it's not too hard I know the directions are in chinese... Someone on the site has a paris shop I think it was. They are such cute kits.
      amanda
    • Pennethorne Manor ~ Remake
      By EdwardianLady
      After rehoming all my dollhouses (including Pennethorne Manor I - remember MiniMadWoman?) and being out of minis for awhile, I have once again caught the mini bug!  I brought up all my miniatures from their tomb in the basement the other day and took inventory.  O how I missed my precious pieces!
      I am going to build a Beacon Hill from the dollhouse kit (which is due to arrive today) with a few modifications.  I am adding a basement, extending the kitchen (which will be a dining room) and the bathroom, and adding a conservatory and possibly extending the boudoir.  With help from dear hubby, we built the basement over the weekend and today I was playing with flooring.
      I will be posting each step of the way here, but you can also follow along on my blog https://beaconhilldollhouse.blogspot.com
      The basement from left to right . . . wine cellar, butler's pantry, kitchen, sewing room.

Kitchen flooring from a vinyl tile.

• Gingerbread Orchid House
      By JSundbakken
      Just in time for Christmas in July, I have finished building and decorating the Greenleaf Orchid as Santa's Gingerbread House. Mrs. Claus, Santa and his brother Krampus live in this house with the elves where they make toys, check the naughty and nice list, sip tea and eat cake. The house includes a study, workshop, family room and bedroom. Started building last December, now 8 months later, I was helped in making design decisions by my 4 year old daughter, who loves to play with "Gingy". We've been cranking up the music box which plays "Santa Claus is Coming to Town" and eating spice drops while playing.

• Adobe dollhouse in Nevada
      By cloudbound
      I received a partially-constructed dollhouse along with some other things from a craigslist ad.  If anyone wants it they're welcome to it but they'd have to come pick it up.  I live in Carson City, Nevada so I realize the chances are slim but thought I'd offer it here first.  It appears to be this one plus there is an extra unattached room too.