Dollhouse identification help!

8 posts in this topic

So I found this dollhouse at a consignment shop in Goderich, Ontario. There are no labels/identifying marks. Can anyone help me i.d.  it? I believe it is either vintage and in great condition or created in a vintage look. 

2 hours ago, Teamskills said:

So I found this dollhouse at a consignment shop in Goderich, Ontario. There are no labels/identifying marks. Can anyone help me i.d.  it? I believe it is either vintage and in great condition or created in a vintage look. 

Kind of hard without pictures...  Is this a kit or a built dollhouse?

Would you like to introduce yourself to all of us in the Newcomers' Forum?

1 person likes this

After a few more posts you will be allowed to post photographs. This is a wonderful group to ask. Very knowledgeable. Welcome.

1 person likes this

Every time I see this topic, I think I'm going to finally see the pictures. :dunno: I guess she left us. 

Well, it is difficult to ID something we can't see...

This new format is hard to navigate with photos. That's why Im not on nearly as much as I was. It wasnt broken. They needed to leave it the way it was.

10 minutes ago, KariW said:

This new format is hard to navigate with photos. That's why Im not on nearly as much as I was. It wasnt broken. They needed to leave it the way it was.

I have no problems with it at all. Have you set your preferences? If you need assistance, let me know.

Kari because of spammers & hackers & viruses & updates other nasties the techs have to upgrade the site to keep up.  It's too bad a lot of times the features we use get lost or changed along the way.  It would be helpful if they could let us know what's changed, but with so many members accessing the forum with different devices and using different features it's probably impossible to keep up.  Just noodle through the best you can.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now