hutches

shamrockgirl18

Does Michael's still sell those plain wood unfinished hutches? I can't seem to find them anywhere.

I haven't been able to find cheap furniture at Joann's. Michael's, Hobby Lobby- even my Dollar Tree store doesn't have any of those cheap wooden 'not quite 1:12' pieces.

Am I just having bad luck, or is anyone else having this issue?

Those Michael's hutches are exclusive to Michael's, sometimes they disappear for a short while, probably because they're waiting for another shipment, then they always show up again. The other cheap wooden furniture rarely appears at my local Dollar store.

I haven't seen any in our Micheal's recently (for a long time actually) and I have been looking. They aren't carrying the wooden house puzzles anymore either. I checked quite awhile ago at their online store and couldn't find the hutches or the puzzles either. Maybe they have them online now.

As for the cheapy furniture, occasionally our Dollar Tree store will have some random pieces of that furniture, but not much and not for long. Our Hobby Lobby has it's dollhouse section and I can usually find a few small pieces such as a bed-stand. At Joann's, I can sometimes find random things that will work for a dollhouse when they have holiday ornaments on sale or the stuff for Faeries and Gnomes.

26 minutes ago, CraftyMtnMom said:

I haven't seen any in our Micheal's recently (for a long time actually) and I have been looking. They aren't carrying the wooden house puzzles anymore either. I checked quite awhile ago at their online store and couldn't find the hutches or the puzzles either. Maybe they have them online now.

As for the cheapy furniture, occasionally our Dollar Tree store will have some random pieces of that furniture, but not much and not for long. Our Hobby Lobby has it's dollhouse section and I can usually find a few small pieces such as a bed-stand. At Joann's, I can sometimes find random things that will work for a dollhouse when they have holiday ornaments on sale or the stuff for Faeries and Gnomes.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the wooden puzzle houses. Those were good for making smaller scale dollhouses. Hmmmm.

My Hobby Lobby does have a dollhouse section- but the furniture is already finished. Sometimes I want to finish it myself, so I look for those cheapo pieces.