Where do you buy Japanese dollhouse kits?

Luanne

Howdy folks,

I've seen some very fun Japanese all inclusive dollhouse kits here.  I have searched Amazon, the results were limited.

Where should I look please? Do they come in 1:24 or only in 1:12? Thanks so much.

Hi Tracy- I don't have any names for the kits. I am at square 1 for this.  Are there store websites where various kits are listed? 

I have seen them on here, too but didn' t have luck locating the albums. 

HI.  Funny you brought this up.  I found some on Aliexpress.com if your willing to wait and hope it comes entact.  But I don't see many that are 1/12... mostly 1/24 or no mention of scale.  I did find a few of the same on Amazon and comments noted that the beds are smallish but the rest of the items seem to be 1/12.  Half tempted to get one just for the price of lights alone.  I'll come back if that's the case and let you know.

30 minutes ago, Luanne said:

I'd be nervous ordering there.  Thx 

from Aliexpress? 

I have ordered from them a few times and the wait was exactly as they stated which was about 14 days...but no shipping cost was worth the extra wait...my items were exactly as I expected...all miniature...so be nervous but look at the feedback...just like e-bay...I also am having a coveting for Debra's Roykan...

Just sayin'  Aliexpress is utterly brilliant!!  Check seller's feedback to ensure you have the best ones but we have ordered all sorts from there and generally had excellent experience.  The latest was two copper kitchen taps (we couldn't decide so bought two) which turned up very quickly (to New Zealand).  One had a slight dent and so we got in touch with the seller and they sent the part over to replace it - arrived within days.  Couldn't be happier!

Good morning, just saw your post. I discovered these kits at a Tom Bishop miniature show in San Deigo California. The dealer is from Los Angeles and the kits are

shipped from Japan. To be honest, I have three almost finished, but haven't put the lights in them. They are 1/24" scale on the big side and I love them.  I modified

one of mine and changed the colors to reflect a theme  was doing. https://laminiworld.com/  Hope this helps. Here is the link.....

Gail   :bear:

This is brilliant. Thank you guys. I think my sister bought a hat from there, too. 

Gail- I will check these out. Thanks a bunch. 

Janet-  Did you get yours from Aliexpress, too? Thanks for naming the house. Now I have more research to do. 

• 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...