I'm back, YOU have been missed!

Hi all!  It's been a while since I've logged in (sorry), two Mini Coopers and countless road trips have taken up some time, I have been working on the Beacon Hill, slowly... In spurts!  I still love her dearly and she calls to me daily LOL

If you don't see her current pic here, that means it's to large (she is big!), I'll add it to my album.  MUCH more to be done!  (Trim, window trim, roof...brick mortar, landscaping, etc..)

I'll add new pics of things I've been working on soon. 

Looking forward to reading your helpful posts!

(follow me on Pinterest!  Jennifer loves Miniatures)

image.jpeg

• Like 3

Glad you popped in. :)  I've been stuck with my BH for many moons. Just can't bring myself to add the porch. I do like the way you did the front entrance. If I eliminate the porch, maybe I can get moving again! Thanks for the inspiration. :clap: 

• Like 1

Aside from the fact that your BHis gorgeous.....your work area is just as awesome (mine is a hot mess). I am loving the way your paints are arranged- (that sounds a little stalker-ish I know) but I am always picking them up and turning them over to see the color. Never again. 

• Like 2

On August 26, 2016 at 8:02:52 PM, GinaH said:

Aside from the fact that your BHis gorgeous.....your work area is just as awesome (mine is a hot mess). I am loving the way your paints are arranged- (that sounds a little stalker-ish I know) but I am always picking them up and turning them over to see the color. Never again. 

Thanks!  It's still a mess... I have "piles" of paint that go with certain projects (copper roof, brick, rocks) that I can't put away yet!  It's simply a wood box from hobby lobby!