I am new to this forum.

Cally

I am ready to wire my Garfield dollhouse. Any hints or suggestions from someone who has done it? The Cir-Kit tutorial shows running the tape along the front edge of the house but the walls on the Garfield kit are much thinner. Not sure how to do it. 

Hi Cally, and welcome to the forum. I'm not quite sure what you're asking. The tape has a sticky backing, so the thickness of the walls shouldn't be an issue. If you're concerned about brads or eyelets poking through the wall, that's a different issue. When that happened with my Orchid (same thickness walls as Garfield), I just used a wire cutter and snipped off the tip flush with the wall. In many cases, the siding will add enough thickness to accommodate the brads or eyelets in the outer walls.

I think I understand what you are asking. My current house has 3/8" plywood which allows me to run the wire up along the edges of the house. You can not do this with s Greenleaf kit. Run it up through stairway openings or other walls prior to installing the second floor's  floor.